Classical Italy – Rome, Florence, Venice
Our most popular itinerary, the Classical Italy, offers you the opportunity to visit Italy’s prized gems; Venice, Florence and Rome.
Venice, the capital of the Veneto region is comprised of over 100 islands connected by monumental bridges and canals, it’s splendid palaces rising out of the lagoon to remind us it’s glorious past.
Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance, where every corner is filled with art and beauty. Florence, that led Europe out of the Dark Age of Europe, to a new age of enlightenment.
Eternal Rome, enchanting us with the splendors of the Roman Empire to the throne of Roman Catholicism. From the Colosseum, bringing back the golden age of gladiators to the Vatican, filled with over 65,000 masterpieces of art. Rome remains Italy’s most prized possession. Come and experience La Dolce Vita with us!
Day by day Itinerary
- Day 1 / Departure from US
- Day 1 / Departure from US.
- Day 2 / Arrival in Rome
- Arrival at Rome FCO Airport. Transfer by private car and driver, from Rome/FCO Airport to hotel in Rome. Check in at the Hotel Dei Borgognoni (4 star) or Modigliani (3 star). depending on the package selected. Afternoon at leisure.
- Day 3 / Rome
- Ancient Rome Tour: Piazza Venezia, Rome Historical Centre with "The Vittoriano" the altar dedicated to the King Vittorio Emanuele II in 1911 - The Capitol Square with panoramic view of the Roman Forum and Palatine - The Roman Forums the political, military and social centre of the whole Roman Empire and the Arch of Constantine – Colosseum , the Rome's greatest amphitheater built by the Emperor Vespasian in 72 A.C.
- Day 4 / Rome
- Vatican Museum Tour & St. Peter’s Basilica: The Vatican Museums representing the largest art collection in Europe with over 65.000 masterpieces.The Bernini Staircase of the XVI century - The Candelabra Gallery with frescos and statues - The Tapestry Gallery dating back to the XVI and XVII century - The Historical Maps, work of Ignazio Danti - The Sistine Chapel built in XV century by Pope Sixtus and adorned by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Perugino and Ghirlandaio - St. Peter's Basilica the largest Church all over the world, with millions of golden mosaics and several Tombs of Popes where lies the most important Statue of Michelangelo, "The Pietà".
- Day 5 / Florence
- After breakfast and checkout of hotel, take the High-speed comfort class train from Rome to Florence. Approximately one and a half hour later you will arrive to Santa Marina Novella train station in Florence. Check in at Hotel Kraft (4 star) or Hotel Paris(3 star), depending on the package selected. Afternoon at leisure.
- Day 6 / Florence
- Guided Tour of Florence: Drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo: a stop to admire the wonderful panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world. The tour will proceed by coach through the old city centre. Then walking guided visit of the outdoor Duomo complex: the Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso and the visit of the Cathedral with the magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi and Giotto’s bell tower. A short walk through the historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you to the renowned Galleria dell’Accademia* where you can admire the famous David by Michelangelo and other works by the great artist. End of the tour inside the museum.
- Day 7 / Venice
- After breakfast and checkout of hotel, take the High-speed comfort class train from Florence to Venice. Approximately 2 hours later you will arrive to Santa Lucia train station in Venice. Arrival transfer, by shared water taxi, from Venice/S Lucia Train Station to Hotel Palazzo Giovanelli (4 star) or Hotel Montecarlo (3 star), depending on the package selected. Afternoon at leisure.
- Day 8 / Venice
- Historical Venice Walking Tour: Enjoy a walking outdoors through the most characteristic and important places for the history of Venice. Our licensed guide will escort you through the millennium of life of the Serenissima Republic, recalling the past of this unique city. An essential tour for the understanding of Venice! You will visit Piazza San Marco - Origins, history and description of the main monuments: Basilica San Marco and the Palazzo Ducale. You will view Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Procuratie. Santa Maria Formosa - History and anecdotes related to this wonderful and characteristic square. Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo - The "Pantheon" of Venice, the Great School of Charity, the Captains of fortune. Marco Polo’s House and Malibran Theatre. Venice’s past and recent history cross each other in this beautiful corner of Venice.
- Day 9 / Return to US
- Departure transfer, by water taxi shuttle, from Venice hotel to Venice/Marco Polo Airport for your flight back to US.
|Land from $ 1169.00 per person for 3 star hotel
Land from $ 1299.00 per person for 4 star hotel
Air tickets available at additional cost
- Entrance fees included Rome: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Vatican
- Entrance fees included Florence: Galleria Accademia (David)
- Breakfast daily
- Hotel tax and service charge
- Air tickets available at additional cost
Map – Classical Italy
Terms and Conditions
You can refer to our general Terms&Conditions