Cooking in Lucca
Cooking in Lucca
First, when you think about Italy, what comes to your mind aside from all the historical places? Food, right? Well, yes, you are not the only one. When you think of going to Italy for a cooking session, the first region that comes to mind is the region of Tuscany. Lucca is the city in Tuscany region. Cooking in Lucca program gives you the opportunity to have four different cooking lessons at the International Academy of Italian Cuisine. You will also have a visit of the most historic cities in Italy, Florence. Moreover, you will have a visit to the picturesque Cinque Terre. Cooking in Lucca program will allow you to experiment different tastes of Tuscany cuisine.
How will the Cooking in Lucca program operate?
Cooking in Lucca program is an individual program. It is based on minimum 2 people traveling. It is available year around.
Can I extend or edit my trip?
Yes, this is a sample custom itinerary. If you wish to stay longer or less than the proposed itinerary, you can do so. Services included in this program are not mandatory to take. They can be rearranged based on the travelers desire.
Luca is one of the flavorful cities of Tuscany. Call us to start planning your trip!
- Day 1 - Pisa
- After arriving at Pisa Airport (late morning), you will be transferred to Hotel Palazzo Alexander in Lucca, by private car and driver. After checking in at hotel, you will have free time to discover hotel facilities. You will have dinner at Giulio in Pelleria restaurant.
- Day 2 - Lucca
- After breakfast at the hotel, transfer, by private car, to Fabbrica di San Martino, farm producing biodynamic wine and oil. Lecture on the farm production in the winery followed by a wine and olive oil tasting with cheese. In the afternoon, Transfer to the International Academy of Italian Cuisine for your first hands-on cooking lesson. Dinner at the Cooking School
- Day 3 - Florence
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will depart, by train, to Florence for a half day guided visit of the town. Afternoon at leisure. After your visit, you will take train back to Lucca.
- Day 4 - Lucca
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will meet your guide at hotel lobby for a guided visit of Lucca. You will visit Domus Romana. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to International Academy of Italian Cuisine for your second hands on cooking lesson followed by dinner.
- Day 5 - Ancient Borgo of Monte Carlo in Italy
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will meet your guide at your hotel lobby to depart to ancient borgo of Monte carlo. You will have a guided visit of "Borgo Antico", Collegiata di S. Andrea Church, The "Rassicurati" Theatre, Carmignani Institute and Montecarlo Fortes. After your visit, you will transfer to the Fattoria del Taso Winery for a light lunch. In the afternoon, meet at hotel lobby to transfer to the International Academy of Italian Cuisine for your third hands on cooking lesson followed by dinner.
- Day 6 - Cinque Terre
- After breakfast, you will have a full day excursion, by train, to Cinque Terre.
- Day 7 - Lucca
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will meet your guide at your hotel lobby of for a visit to local market. After the market, you will be transferred to cooking school for your last cooking lesson followed by lunch.
- Day 8 - Departure
- Departure transfer, by private car and drive from Hotel Plaza Alexander to Pisa Airport.
Terms and Conditions
You can refer to our general Terms&Conditions